SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF ZENTANGLE!!
Hi, I’m Bonnie Pewterbaugh, Certified Zentangle Teacher!
Here I am, in the Emerald City, and I’m tangling away, creating Zentangles! I came across Zentangle one day while surfing the web and I was hooked! As the first Certified Zentangle Teacher in the State of Kansas, I offer a variety of workshops so you, too, can experience the Zen!
Contact me at EmeraldCityTangles@yahoo.com or 316.253.8899 if you are interested in personalized workshops for yourself; or group workshops for your organization that focus on team building, fundraising, etc.
What is Zentangle?
Zentangle ® is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest – Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, Zentangle Founders.
Zentangle in its purest form is “tangles” or patterns created on a 3 ½-inch x 3 ½-inch (89 mm x 89 mm) square card of fine, individually die-cut Italian Fabriano Disegno printmaking paper, selected for its texture and archival characteristics. Archival quality Pigma ® inks produce images that will stand the test of time.
BENEFITS OF ZENTANGLE
- Insomnia (Improved sleep by creating a Zentangle before bedtime)
- Panic attacks (For fear of flying, creating a Zentangle during takeoff and landing)
- Modify behavior
- Create beautiful works of art
- Nurture and develop creative abilities
- Relieve stress
- Improve eye/hand coordination
- Develop/rehabilitate fine motor skills
- Team building and group focus
- Anger management
- Addiction therapy tool
- Early artist development and appreciation
- Increase attention span and ability to concentrate
- Home schooling
- Design inspiration
- Stretching and warm-up for artists
- Stress reduction